Flexione offers a friendly environment, opportunity to
work on exciting projects and numerous opportunities for growth and
Brief Job Outline:
We strongly believe in having a culture that values respect for individuals
,encourages creativity and fun at the workplace, fosters teamwork, welcome
openness at all levels and rewards outstanding performance.
We we are looking at people who share our passion to provide world class
service to our valued clients and develop long term relationships with them.
We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunity to work
with global majors. Flexione is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome
and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Please submit your resume today and we will give you access to the world.
Send your resume to
Positions with Flexlabs Division
( Multiple Opportunities in IC Design ( Digital , Analog and Mixed Signal ) , Verification ,Embedded Software ,Embedded Hardware , Field Application Engineering, Testing and Validation .
PhDs, Masters , Bachelors in Engineering with strong background in Electronics and Hi-Tech Domain.
1. Chief/Lead Application Engineer
2. Senior Application Engineer ( Hardware )
You will be responsible for device drivers and application software development for reference designs, providing on-site technical training, product demonstration, technical support and problem solving to customers, testing & validating the software applications and device drivers; and coordinating design/ development activities.
Requirements: Minimum 3 years to be required, especially experience in the following areas:
- C/C++programming for Digital Video Application for Real Time OS like pSOS, Embedded Linux etc
- Develop embedded Device Drivers that uses DSP & ARM processor
- Debug & troubleshooting
Knowledge in the following areas would be added advantage:
- Assembly Language programming
- DSP programming for various compression techniques used in video and audio
- Software stack used in WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, DVB-T/H etc
- Hardware design experience
3. Senior IC Design Engineer
You will be responsible for designing and developing reference
schematics and demo boards; providing on-site technical training,
product demonstration, technical support and problem solving to
customers; and coordinating the design/development activities.
Requirements: Minimum 3 years design experience in the
- Analog audio & video designs & measurements
- Power management designs
- Debug & troubleshooting
Knowledge in the following areas would be added advantage:
- Wireless experience in FM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, DVB-T/H
- Software programming experience for applications and device
- Various compression techniques used in video and audio.
4. Senior/Lead Engineer ( Mixed Signal Design )
You will participate in product definition, architectural studies of
digital design of USB, High Speed Host & Device Controller; work on
verification through extensive test bench simulation with high level
description language (VDHL/Verilog, eVC); interface with IC Mask
Engineer to ensure all constraints in the design are met for tape-out
- Minimum 3 years of experience in High Speed design of
peripherals interfaces and SoC IP.
- Knowledge in USB,Pcle, or SATA specification are an advantage.
- Experience with IC lifecycle from conception, design,
verification, tape-out and silicon validation are essential.
5. Analog IC Design Engineer
You will participate in design & verification of USB High Speed
Transceiver. You will be responsible for designing, building behavorial
functional model and test-benches with eVC/SystemC languages; creating
test cases to ensure high functional coverage for the functional
specification. Your role may include:design of Mixed Signal High Speed
performance interfaces with VHDL or Verilog. You will work with Physical
Design Engineer to tape out IC: Synthesis, Design for Testability, STA/timing
closure and Equivalent checks as well as validation and characterization
of silicon according to the specifications.
- Minimum 3 years in High Speed performance IC interface/ Mixed
- Good knowledge of eVC (Specman), SystemC, and RTL design
- Development experience in one or more of these areas: USB, PCIe,
SATA transceivers is a plus
- Experience in the entire IC life cycle from conception, design,
verification, tapeout and silicon validation
6. Layout Engineer
Good knowledge of CMOS analog circuit analysis and design concepts.
Knowledge and experience in CMOS and bipolar process and design of gain
amplifiers, switched capacitors, bandgap and references, TIA and data
converters. Understanding of devices and process technology to be able
to do complex circuit design. Understand placement and layout issues
with respect to mixed signal IC and able to supervise or hands-on in
layout and characterization. Provide technical leadership and
consultancy to other engineers.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electrical/Electronics/Semiconductor
- Must possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of
transistor-level design and simulation
- Proficiency in the use of EDA tools for schematic capture,
circuit design, simulation, post simulation analysis, layout
- Minimum 8 years practical design experience in analog and mixed
signal circuit design
- Technically competent in analog and mixed signal circuit design,
SPICE simulation, layout implementation, floor planning and signal
integrity issue in mixed signal design
Good understanding of semiconductor physics
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required.
Candidates must be highly self-motivated
7.Software Technology Manager
Responsible for the planning, organising and designing of semiconductor
physical IC layout in advanced CMOS, BICMOS & BCD processes
Perform IC layout verification, and provide a well proven quality layout
design within the schedule time.Participate in the project feasibility
studies by evaluating the constraints of Technology, die size and
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of IC layout experience
- Familiar with EDA tools
- Good customer interface skills and initiative
- Good teamwork and scheduling skills
8. Senior Software Engineers (LCD/DTV)
- To create & drive the future software technology roadmap
- Conduct technology meetings to make a proper awareness to the
- Identify the key leading technology component systems in the
respective areas of technology leading to the realization of the
- Pre-conceptual development of innovation ideas with proper
planning to meet the project requirements
- To give technical support for the smooth running of the projects
- Create IP/Patents relevant to the business
- Propose improvements for the project realization in the
respective technology areas
- In-depth knowledge in embedded application development of
software modules in C
- Experience in Architecture Design/Connectivity/IPTV , Project
management experience with good track records
- Experience in product development for consumer electronics
- Possess basic knowledge in CMM, Software process
- Strong Technical knowledge and experience in defining technology
roadmap is a must.
- Exposure to creating “First of a kind” innovative products will
be an added advantage
9. Testing and Software Validation Engineer
Reporting to the Software Section Manager, he/ she is required to
undertakes software development, including design, analysis, software
coding, debugging for video and multi-media application product. As a
Senior Software Engineer, the jobholder would own selective module(s) in
the product technologies, and work with in-house or ODM/ Independent
Software Vendors on development and integration of these modules in the
software product releases with a timely and quality manner.
- Contribution in development of Software Development Plan,
Component Interface Specifications, Integration test documentation
- Development and maintenance of design documentation and source
code as described in requirements documents
- Execution of module tests against Module Design Document and HSI
- Implementation of Chang Request /PR
- Perform unit or module level testing and/or peer review
activities on the software deliverables to ensure compliancy to
product and process quality requirements.
- Issuing architecture change requests for changes to module
interfaces in control layer; and for changes to component interfaces
in driver and device layers, excluding control layer.
- Strong background in Digital Audio /Video, Compression
techniques and consumer electronics domain preferred.
- Review and creation of test cases
- Execution of alpha test cases
- Regression testing on baseline releases
- Updating of test case results
- Entering and verification of defects
- Following up with defects till closure of test
- Test support for maintenance projects
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer
- Familiar with software testing methodologies
- Understands the software development life cycle
- Demonstrate ability to identify software defects
- Good knowledge in type of audio and video discs types, format
and files types.
- Knowledge in testing audio and video products, eg. Home
Entertainment Systems, DVD players, DVD recorders, is a strong
Positions With FLEXTECH
Information Technology Arm of Flexione with dedicated focus on Application Development , Software Package Implementation, ERP implementation , Database and system administration, IT Infrastructure and Security areas. We prefer people with strong technical background with domain expertise in either Manufacturing, Financials , Telecom and Biomedical domain.
1. Techno-functional Consultant -Oracle Apps
2. Senior Database Administrator ( Oracle /SQL Server )
You will be part of ERP Development team who provides production
technical troubleshooting, development for new Oracle 11i ERP projects
and Change Requests.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience using Oracle Developer
- Minimum 2 years of development experience on Oracle Application
- Must have practical experience on Distribution and Manufacturing
3. Senior Technical Consultant ( MES /Supply Chain )
Install, configure,upgrade, patch, manage, troubleshoot, monitor
multiple Server databases, maintain updated documentation, provide
support, implement migratioins across environments, database backup,
recovery procedures, schema changes
Requirements: Experience with database administration, strong SQL
Server skills in all or most of following:
- Replication/Backup & Restore/Performance & Tuning/ Maintenance &
Monitoring/Installation & Patches/automating DBA tasks with scripts/
DBA tools/ Clustering
4. Techno Functional Consultant ( Mfg-Pro /Progress )
Responsible for Techno-functional consulting in the Manufacturing
Execution Systems /Supply Chain domain in the process Industry.
Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Forms
- Technical/functional experience in MES /Supply Chain areas
preferably in Oil /Gas Sector with global consulting experience 5+
years total IT experience
- Candidates must have solid background with using various
Software Development Life Cycles
- Engineering degree from a Top Univeristy in a technical field
- Extensive travel involved
5. Senior QA Engineer
- 5 yrs experience in MFG/PRO
- Knowledge in Progress
- Excellent interpersonal and comm. Skills
- Support program development, system integration, troubleshoot
MFG/ PRO problems, provide support for MFG/ PRO applications
- Conduct system requirements walk through, design, implement
- Analyze support requests, determine solutions
- Formulate business requirements, technical specifications based
on the business processes
- Create test plans from Business requirements and technical
6. Technical Architect/ Sr Developer (Documentum)
Define quality assurance processes, conduct peer reviews of project work
products, and facilitate audits of software development quality
processes . be able to define organizational processes, possess working
knowledge of CMMI, posses expertise in process improvement, and have
complete understanding of software quality engineering practices in a
- Applicants should have experience with CMM/CMMI, Software
Quality Assurance (SQA), and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Duties include performing root cause analysis, executing process
audit plans, and managing preventive and corrective action
processes. reviewing documentation deliverables, and ensuring
conformance to standards and quality control procedures.
- Candidates must be able to lead QA procedures development, plan
and conduct internal audits, and be familiar with QA tracking
7. Business IT Analyst (AS400/RPG)
As an experienced content management expert & J2EE expert, you are
required to develop,design solution/alternatives in the area of Web
Content/ Document/ records /Digital assets management utilising strong
background in Documentum, Webphere,J2EE.
- DOCUMENTUM Programmer with 3+ years of experience.
- Developing applications using Documentum, Java, JSPs, etc. WDK,
DFC, BOF, Content Server Java, JSPs, XML Experience
- Experience in Websphere Portal technologies highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Information System standards, controls and system
- Strong project management skills
- Good working experience with AS/400, RPG and SQL programming
- Experience in financial service with sound understanding of
Front, Middle and Back office business functions and requirements of
associated applications & tools
- Responsible for analysis and full specification of medium to
large scale systems projects, translating business requirements into
- Ensure solutions are technically and commercially viable and
assess the impact of solutions on other areas.
- Effectively communicate with end users, management, and external
- Provide technical assistance to the team